West Bengal Scholarships square measure meant for college students United Nations agency square measure domicile of the state at each college and grade. pass by the govt. of province and its subsidiary departments, the scholarships for province aim at supporting worthy, worthy and poor students of the state. what is more, the state additionally boasts numerous putative establishments of upper education like Indian Institute of Management (Kolkata), Indian Institute of Technology (Kharagpur), Indian Institute of Science Education and analysis (Kolkata) and National Institute of Technology (Durgapur) that makes the education for college students of province easier and hassle-free.
1. Hindu Vivekananda benefit liquid body substance means that Scholarship for Minorities, West Bengal Government of West Bengal July to September
2. Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship, West Bengal Jagadis Bose National Science Talent Search (JBNSTS), Kolkata May to July
3. province Post-Matric Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC Backward categories Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal September to November
4. province Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC ST Students Backward categories Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal September to November
5. Hindi Scholarship theme, West Bengal Department of upper Education, Science and Technology and Biotechnology, Government of West Bengal October to Gregorian calendar month
1. Hindu Vivekananda advantage ejaculate means that Scholarship for Minorities, state
You must be a domicile of state.
If finding out at the upper secondary level or certificate, you want to have scored a minimum of seventy fifth marks at school tenth.
If finding out at undergrad level, you want to have scored a minimum of seventy fifth marks at school twelfth.
If finding out at PG level, you want to have scored a minimum of fifty three marks in graduation (for general education) or fifty fifth marks (in case of engineering)
The annual family financial gain of your family shouldn't exceed Bureau of Intelligence and Research a pair of.5 Lakh.
2. Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship, state
You must be a woman student with a domicile of state.
You should have passed category twelfth from any board and should be finding out Engineering, medication or Basic Science at a supposed establishment in state.
3. state Post-Matric Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC
You should have a domicile of state and belong to SC/ST/OBC class.
You must be finding out at school eleven, 12, Graduation or Postgraduation.
The family financial gain for SC/ST students shouldn't exceed Bureau of Intelligence and Research a pair of 100000 to Bureau of Intelligence and Research a pair of.5 100000 once a year.
The family financial gain for OBC students shouldn't exceed Bureau of Intelligence and Research one 100000 once a year.
4. State Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC ST Students
Having a domicile of state is necessary.
You should belong to SC or ST class.
You must be presently a student of sophistication nine or ten.
The annual financial gain of the family shouldn't exceed Bureau of Intelligence and Research a pair of 100000 once a year from all sources.
5. Hindi Scholarship theme, state
You should belong to a non-Hindi speaking state.
You must be a resident of state.
You should have passed the madhyamik, higher secondary, graduation, PG or any equivalent degree course.
You must have scored a minimum of hr marks within the previous qualifying examination within the initial try with Hindi mutually of the themes.
1. Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship for Minorities, West Bengal Apply online through West Bengal Minorities Development & Finance Corporation’s online portal for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
2. Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship, West Bengal Apply through JBNSTS, Kolkata
3. West Bengal Post-Matric Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC Apply online through OASIS scholarship portal
4. West Bengal Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC ST Students Apply online through OASIS scholarship portal
5. Hindi Scholarship Scheme, West Bengal Apply offline through -Scholarship & Stipend Section of Education, Directorate, West Bengal,
Bikash Bhaban, North Block, 9tn Floor, Bidhannagar, Kolkata-700091
The applications are received on-line through a portal designed for this purpose. The applications are verified by the Nodal lecturers of the various college.
The selections are created as per the eligibility criteria and also the disbursement are created through Direct Bank Transfer.
The state Minorities' Development & Finance Corporation (WBMDFC) are the Nodal Organization for this theme.
CONDITIONS FOR SCHOLARSHIP:
The mortal has got to submit a certificate relating to family financial gain at the time of application.
For 'renewal' candidates, the continuance of scholarship is subject to securing five hundredth marks within the previous year examination.
Maintenance allowance is provided to hostellers and day students.
Students ought to be regular present, that the yardstick are set by the competent authority of the college.
If a student violates college discipline or the other terms and conditions of the scholarship, scholarship could also be suspended or off. The government may also directly cancel the award if punctually glad of the explanations of violation of those rules governing the theme.
If a student is found to possess obtained a scholarship by statement, his/her scholarship are off straight off and also the quantity of the scholarship paid are recovered.
The course/tuition fees and maintenance allowance are attributable to the student's checking account directly below Direct profit Transfer (DBT) mode.