About Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana
Deen Dayal Yojana could be a cashless insurance theme extended to those living in GOA to confirm they get access to quality health-related services. Members will avail medical facilities at government and personal hospitals a part of the DDSSY theme with associate degree annual health coverage of Rs 2.5 Lakhs to Rs 4 Lakhs per family.
Depending on the number of members in a very family, a little premium of Rs two hundred or Rs three hundred is charged on an annual basis for them to avail DDSSY advantages. A premium concession of 50% is additionally accessible to those happy to OBC, SC or ST class in addition to otherwise challenged people.
Eligibility criteria of DDSSY
In order to be eligible for the GOA government’s Deen Dayal Yojana, a prospective individual ought to fulfil many conditions. These include:
• You ought to be a subject of GOA living within the state for the past five years
• You mustn't be a Central or authorities official already coated by the medical compensation theme of the govt.
Documents needed for DDSSY
If you're a GOA resident curious about ingress within the theme to avail DSSY advantages, here square measure many documents you're needed to furnish:
• Aadhaar card
• Acknowledgement slip of enrollment
• Residence proof issued five years back like Passport, Voter ID, licence, etc.
• Ration card
• An financial gain certificate/Income Certificate( for OBC people as an indication of yearly financial gain below Rs 6 lakh)
• Caste certificate issued by either the Deputy Collector or the board of social group Welfare for SC/ST candidates
• A certificate of incapacity for differently-abled people
Application procedure for Deen Dayal Yojana
• Visit goaonline.gov.in and register by providing your personal details like name, address etc alongside OTP primarily based authentication
• Now login and move to your profile to validate your Aadhar number.
• Click on ‘DDSSY renewal’ within the services menu if you're already a member
• Fill in your card number and look for member details
• Now generate OTP by clicking on the relevant link. Enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile range for validation
• Fill in the data within the obligatory fields and transfer documents if applying for renewal alongside updation
• Click ‘proceed to pay’ to make a payment towards the registration fee
Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana advantages
Beneficiaries of Deen Dayal Yojana fancy many blessings such as:
• Cashless medical facilities square measure accessible as a vicinity of the annual health cowl capped at Rs a pair of.5 Lakhs a year for a family with 3 or less members and Rs four Lakhs for those with four members or on top of. Health cowl is multiplied by paying a better premium whereas enjoying the advantages of existing policy.
• Both GMC and DHS medical institutes provide free OPD and first care to DDSSY members
• The theme covers up to 447 procedures that will need hospital care and takes under consideration the very best rates as incorporated from CGHS, states in addition as institutes of national excellence.
• An annual higher limit of Rs 15,000 applies to medicines for chronic lifestyle conditions like polygenic disease and high blood pressure
• Medication for Epilepsy, Multiple Sclerosis and Cerebral Palsy is covered as vicinity of DDSSY advantages to its members
• Those hospitalised for psychological state conditions or Ayurvedic treatment shall be directed solely to government centres
• High finish diagnostic treatment needs a reference of a government hospital or doctor and is out there at mounted rates as per GMC
• Non-beneficiaries square measure charged 30% of the package rates of the procedures listed in Deen Dayal Yojana for the first year that increases to 60% and 100% within the second and third year severally
List of hospitals below the Deen Dayal Yojana:-