Dr. Khubchand Baghel Swasthya Sahayata Yojana
The Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh, Mr. Bhupesh Baghel Ji has started the "Dr. Khushchand Baghel Health Assistance Scheme 2021" for the citizens of the state and its official website is dkbssy.cg.nic.in.
Under this new health plan, the government will subscribe to previous health plans to provide better and quality medical care to the people. This is a health insurance scheme, which will be provided to all ration cardholders in the state.
The scheme has another name CG Mukhyamantri Vishesh Swasthya Sahayata Yojana and will be implemented as a trust model.
Under Dr. Khubchand Baghel Health Assistance Scheme (DKBSSY), 100% of the population of Chhattisgarh is being provided treatment benefits to all residents with a view to providing health insurance coverage and simplifying services for the general public.
The families of the state experimented with various health insurance models such as National Health Scheme, Chief Minister Health Insurance Scheme, Sanjeevani Sahay Kosh, and some other schemes based on ration cards issued by the State Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Protection Department.
Assistance under Chief Minister Special Health Insurance Scheme
Assistance Amount under Mukhyamantri Vishesh Swasthya Sahayata Yojana - The amount of assistance under CG Dr. Khushchand Baghel Health Assistance Scheme (Chief Minister Special Health Assistance Scheme) is given below:
• Priority and Antyodaya (people below the poverty line) will get health and medical facilities up to Rs 5 lakh per year on a BPL ration card.
• Under the PM Jan Arogya Yojana, people get health and medical facilities up to 5 lakh rupees per year.
• All other ration cardholder families will get treatment up to Rs 50,000 per year under Dr. Khubchand Baghel Health Assistance Scheme. Also, all
poor people will be provided an insurance cover up to a maximum of Rs 20 lakhs.
• Now the citizens of Chhattisgarh state will also get all health facilities in time, for which they will not have to pay any kind of charge. This facility will be absolutely free.
• Chhattisgarh is the first state in the country that is providing such a huge amount for the treatment of its citizens so that health facilities can be improved and the development of the state is holistic.
CG Dr. Khubchand Baghel Health Support Scheme (New Update)
CG Dr. Khubchand Baghel Health Assistance Scheme - CG Dr. Khubchand Baghel Health Assistance Scheme will increase the number of beneficiary families in the state from 42 lakhs to 56 lakhs. In which health treatment coverage will be up to 5 lakh rupees. After the commencement of this scheme, Chhattisgarh will be the only state in the country where about 90% of the families will be covered with health benefits coverage up to Rs 5 lakh per year.
Chhattisgarh Khubchand Baghel Swasthya Sahayata Yojana 2021 will prove to be a milestone in the area of health facilities, which will provide four times more medical cover than Ayushman Yojana.
All ration cardholder families will be able to avail cashless treatment in any government and registered private hospitals. The Chief Minister Special Health Assistance Scheme has just been launched by the Government of Chhattisgarh State. Click on this link Mukhyamantri Vishesh Swasthya Sahayata Yojana for more details of application/registration under the scheme.
Khubchand Baghel Health Assistance Scheme cashless treatment
Assistance under Dr. Khubchand Baghel Health Insurance Scheme will be provided for the registered hospital of the state and for out-of-state treatment only. The following hospitals will be registered under the scheme:
o All government hospitals in the state and outside the state
o State and external state-registered private hospitals
o CGHS Registered Hospital
Under the CG Khubchand Baghel Health Assistance Scheme, 4 times more assistance will be provided than Ayushman Bharat Yojana. In which Antyodaya and BPL ration cardholders will be provided cashless treatment up to Rs 5,00,000 and the remaining ration cardholders will be given cashmere treatment up to Rs 50,000 per year.
Khubchand Baghel Health Support Scheme 2021 Hospital List
Here is a direct link to check CG Empaneled Hospital List (Government / Private) in DKBSSY Scheme: -
§ Click here for reputed Government Hospital in DKBSSY
§ Click here to unveil more private hospitals
Diseases covered under CG Swasthya Sahayata Yojana
Assistance under the Khubchand Baghel Health Assistance Scheme 2021 will be provided only after treatment in the state and outside the registered hospital. The following diseases will be treated under the scheme:
Liver transplant kidney transplant
Heart and lung transplant lung transplant
Heart disease hemophilia cancer
A special committee will be set up for the treatment of other diseases and cashless treatment will be provided on the recommendation of this committee. Which are as follows:
1. Hemophilia (only with acute complications requiring intensive care) and Factor-8 and 9 (in case of surgery/trauma/acute bleeding) (whose treatment is not available in other state plans or the amount is exhausted)
2. Cancer (whose treatment is not available in other state schemes or the amount has expired)
3. Aplastic anemia (treatment of which is not available in other state schemes or the amount has expired)
4. Cochlear implant - for children up to 7 years old (for treatment in government hospital only)
5. Acid attack (cosmetic procedures) (for treatment in government hospital only)
6. Recommendation by the Special Committee will be mandatory for applications received for the treatment of various types of rare diseases (whose treatment is not available in other schemes of the state).
Eligibility and necessary documents for Khubchand Baghel Health Support Scheme
If you want to get benefits under this health insurance scheme, then you must have the following eligibility criteria and necessary documents, only then you can avail yourself of the Chhattisgarh Health Scheme.
• Applicant must be a permanent resident of Chhattisgarh.
• Also the beneficiary applicant must have the following documents:
o Residence certificate
o Aadhaar Card
o Ration Card
o Mobile Number
o Passport-size photograph
Khubchand Baghel Swasthya Sahayata Yojana 2021 Registration Process
If you want to make your application (registration) under Khubchand Baghel Health Assistance Scheme, then you have to follow the steps given
1. First of all, go to the official website of the Chhattisgarh Health Support Scheme https://dkbssy.cg.nic.in/.
2. On the web homepage, you have to click on the link "Apply Now".
3. On clicking, its online application form will open in front of you.
4. Then you have to fill in all the information asked in the form carefully and also upload all the necessary documents.
5. Finally, click on the "Submit" button to submit the registration form online.
6. After this, you can also check the status of your application if you want.
Dr. Khubchand Baghel Health Assistance Scheme Helpline
State Nodal Agency, RSBY & MSBY
Address: Behind DKS Bhawan, 2nd Floor, Old Nursing Hostel, Raipur, Chhattisgarh – 492001
Contact Number: 0771-4095198
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Website: https://dkbssy.cg.nic.in/