The "Assam Arogya Nidhi" plot gives budgetary assistance to BPL families and families having a month to month pay of not as much as Rs. 10,000 (Rupees Ten Thousand) for therapy of explicit afflictions. The arrangement was executed from 02-11-2012 in the State. Striking features of the Scheme are as underneath:
• Central Government contributes up to half of the commitment made by the State Government towards the State store.
• Maximum budgetary help measure of Rs. 1.50 lakh to the recipients under Assam Arogya Nidhi Scheme.
• Diseases secured under the Scheme are Cancer, Heart Disease and Heart Surgery, Kidney and urinary ailment, Orthopaedics, Thalassemia, Bone marrow Transplant, AIDS, Chronic Mental Illness, Some demonstrative strategies like ultrasound, Doppler riders, Radio nucleotides examines, C.T.Scan, Angiography of various organs and MRI and Some medications like Immunosuppressive medications, Anti TB drugs, Anti D, Anti Haemophile Globulin, Erythropoietin,
• Blood and Blood items/plasma for consume patients are secured under the Scheme.
Get Financial Assistance/Free Treatment for Diseases under Different Scheme of Government of Assam
1) Free treatment for Congenital Heart Disease (CHD) is open for youths more youthful than 14 years. The guard must be an enduring occupant of Assam and pay should not outperform Rs. 6.00 Lakh per annum.
For essential information as for the Scheme, the individual may contact with Dr. Abhijit Sarma, Addl. Chief, GMCH or the Department of Cardiology, GMCH, Guwahati.
The patient must apply to the Nodal Officer alongside the accompanying reports:
2) Free treatment for six certifiable ailments will in like manner be open under Atal Amrit Abhiyan Scheme to people from the certified beneficiary families. Gatherings of Govt. delegates and recipients are not qualified. Enrolment under the Scheme is going on. The Scheme will give inpatient treatment office at the empaneled facilities (Private and Public) up to a most extraordinary limitation of Rs. 2.00 lakh per particular part per annum inside and outside the State of Assam covering 438 frameworks for the going with disorders:
• Cardiovascular sicknesses
• Malignant development
• Renal (Kidney)diseases
• Neo natal sicknesses
• Neurological conditions and Consumes
The Scheme will be open for BPL families and APL families having yearly family pay of Rs. 5 lakh or less. Each individual adult individual from the certified families will be chosen for the explanation and will be given an overlaid ID card having a remarkable ID number to support credit just therapy office at the empaneled clinical centers. Adolescents under 18 years of age will be enrolled with the head of the family. The Scheme will be free for BPL families and an apparent proportion of Rs. 100/ - will be assembled from each person from the APL family as enrolment charges.
Money related help and medicines for sicknesses under the plans
• Under Atal Amrit Abhiyan, credit just favourable position of treatment will be open for picked technique under six authentic ailments in the empaneled centers. Regardless, as enrolment of qualified beneficiaries under Atal Amrit Abhiyan has not been done covering all territories in the State, cash related assistance under reimbursement mode through manual applications is given.
• For reimbursement of treatment utilizations under Atal Amrit Abhiyan (AAA) plan, manual applications were accumulated at the area level and cost of treatment is reimbursed by rule of the Scheme. Full scale 3240 amounts of beneficiaries have gotten advantage under AAA till now. Second time of reimbursement is under cycle.
• Monetary help for treatment is also given as reimbursement of treatment use under Assam Arogya Nidhi (AAN) plot. The "Assam Arogya Nidhi" plot gives budgetary assistance to BPL families and families having a month to month compensation of not as much as Rs. 10,000 (Rupees Ten Thousand) for treatment of explicit infirmities.
• Maladies made sure about under Assam Arogya Nidhi Scheme are Cancer, Heart Disease and Heart Surgery, Kidney and urinary sickness, Orthopedics, Thalassemia, Bone marrow Transplant, AIDS and Chronic Mental Illness. Some expressive techniques like ultrasound, Doppler riders, Radio nucleotides checks, C.T.Scan, Angiography of different organs and MRI and Some meds like Immunosuppressive prescriptions, Anti TB drugs, Anti D , Anti Hemophilia Globulin, Erythropoietin, Blood and Blood things/plasma for burn-through patients are furthermore made sure about under the Scheme.
• Application structure for Assam Arogya Nidhi is available in the site: National Health Mission. The finished off application close by basic supporting documents should be submitted in the AAN Cell at the Office of the Mission Director, NHM Assam at Saikia Commercial Complex, Christian Basti, Guwahati-5.
Rundown of different plans
1. Mamata –
The 'Mamata' plot tries to lessen IMR and MMR, by demanding a post-conveyance clinic remain of 48 hours of the mother and the infant. Any confusion that may emerge during this period is tended to by talented specialists accessible at Govt. wellbeing foundations. During release from medical clinic, the mother gets a blessing hamper called the 'Mamata' pack. This pack contains basic items for the infant powder, child oil, a mosquito net, a wool fabric and so on After 48hours of remain in government clinic, the 'Mamata pack' is given to the mother. Till date 10,01,923 'Mamta unit' has been disseminated since 2010-11 to 2013-14.
2. Mamoni – Cash help to Pregnant Women for Nutritional help @Rs. 1000/ - in two portions. "Mamoni" is a plan of the Government of Assam that urges pregnant ladies to go through at any rate 3 bet natal tests which distinguish peril signs during pregnancy (requiring therapy) and offer appropriate clinical consideration. Under this plan, at the hour of enlistment, each pregnant lady gets a booklet on tips on safe parenthood and infant care named 'Mamoni'. During resulting ANC check up, the pregnant ladies are furnished with a measure of Rs. 1000 (in two portions, first for second ANC a measure of Rs. 500/ - is given and second portion of Rs. 500/ - for third ANC as healthful help) for costs identified with nourishing food and enhancements. Each Govt wellbeing organization offers these administrations for the ones who have enlisted in their place.
It is under "Assam Bikash Yojana", State Govt. supported plans under Health and Family Welfare Department. Till 2013-14, all out 36,50,453 quantities of checks has been dispensed.
3. Majoni –
Social help to all young lady youngsters conceived in the family up to second request is given a fixed store of Rs. 5,000/ - for a very long time. On her eighteenth Birthday, the young lady will have the option to encase the fixed store. In the event that she is hitched before achieving 18 years old, the fixed store will be relinquished. This plan is appropriate to families who are restricting themselves to two children. It is under "Assam Bikash Yojana", State Govt. supported plans under Health and Family Welfare Department. Till 2013-14, complete 3,08,109 quantities of Fix Deposit has been given (Source: ABY Report)
4. Morom - Financial Support to Indoor Patients of Govt.Hospitals
The Morom plot offer monetary help to indoor patients of Government Health Institutions for strengthening sustenance and pay for wage misfortune during hospitalization and post emergency clinic costs. The office is accessible for Indoor Patient conceded in Govt.Hospitals. Indoor patients admitted to a Hospital will get advantage as follows:
For Medical College: Rs. 75/ - every day for most extreme 7 days
For District Hospital: Rs. 50/ - every day for most extreme 5 days
For SDCH/CHC/PHC: Rs. 30/ - every day for most extreme 5 days.
The plan is successful from first May 2010. It is a Govt. of Assam supported plan.
Sum paid under Morom conspire till 2013-14 is Rs. 2061.66 Lakhs.
5. Free tasks for youngsters having intrinsic coronary illness:
Inherent coronary illness (CHD) is a deformity in the structure of the heart and extraordinary vessels which is available upon entering the world. Heart absconds are among the most well-known birth deserts and are the main source of birth imperfection related passings. Around 9 kids in 1000 are brought into the world with an intrinsic heart deformity. The expense of treatment is extremely high. Legislature of Assam has started a plan with the expectation of complimentary therapy of youngsters with inborn heart deserts in Narayana Hrudyalaya Hospital Bengaluru and Kolkata. According to the plan, the administration bears back and forth air-passage among Assam and Bengaluru/Kolkata for the patient and a gatekeeper, all clinical costs acquired at Narayana Hrudayalaya Bengaluru and Kolkata and food and housing costs during treatment for the patient and a guardian. It is a Govt. of Assam supported plan. The plan is effective from first July 2010. Gatekeeper ought to be perpetual living arrangement of Assam and Annual Income ought not surpass Rs. 6.00 lakhs per anum. The kids between age gathering of 0-14 years are qualified for the scheme. Total 2,114 youngsters have been treated till seventeenth July 2014.
Monetary help to individuals who have gone through kidney transplantation. This is an activity from administration of Assam. Under "Sushrusha" plot, a measure of Rs. 1 lakh is conceded as monetary help to individuals who have gone through kidney transplantation after first April, 2010. The plan was dispatched on 23rd August 2010. The individual who is a habitation of Assam and whose salary or watchman pay doesn't surpass Rs. 3.00 Lakh every year will be qualified for the plan. Govt. Workers, Public Sector representatives and representatives who are entitle for clinical repayment will not be qualified for the plan. So far 243 quantities of patients have been given one time budgetary help of Rs. 1.00 Lakh till seventeenth July 2014.
7. Assam Arogya Nidhi (AAN):
The Assam Arogya Nidhi (AAN) Initiative gives monetary help up to Rs.1, 50,000/ - to BPL families and families having a month to month pay of not as much as Rs. 10,000 (Rupees Ten Thousand) for general and concentrated treatment of
(I) perilous illnesses
(ii) Injuries brought about by common and synthetic fiascos, for example, mechanical/ranch/street/rail mishaps, bomb impacts and so on Perilous infections incorporates Heart Diseases and Heart Surgery, Cancer, Kidney and Urinary ailments, Orthopaedic, Thalassemia, Bone marrow Transplant, AIDS, and persistent Mental Illness with Surgical Treatment. Recipients are chosen by a Selection Committee that has been advised by the Government of Assam. Under the AAN, Government of India contributes half of the assets authorized by the State Government. The strategies that are allowable under the Assam Arogya Nidhi according to the Memorandum of Association are recorded beneath:
Sl Category Procedures
1 Heart infections and heart medical procedure
ii. Removal for inner methods including
iii. Medical procedure for inborn coronary illness
iv. Gained coronary illness
v. Unite for vascular medical procedure and stents
vi. Heart transfers
I. Radiation treatment
ii. Against disease chemotherapy
3. Kidney and urinary infection
I. Dialysis and related consumables
ii. For dialysis vascular shunt P.C.N. also, P.C.N.L. units
iv. Expendable stents for Endoscopic surgeries
v. Kidney and liver transfers
4. Muscular health
I. Fake prosthetic appendages
ii. Hip and knee joints embed for substitution
iii. Inside focus
iv. Bone ailments
v. A.O. Inserts for breaks
vi. Spinal medical procedure
I. Drugs for treatment of Thalassemia and Mechanical Infusion siphon
ii. Blood bonding
6. Bone marrow Transplant
7. Helps (basic first aids)
8. On -going psychological sickness with careful therapy
9. Analytic procedures secured
ii. Doppler riders
iii. Radio nucleotides examines
iv. C.T. Output
v. Angiography of various organs
I. Immunosuppressive medications
ii. Against TB drugs
iii. Against D
iv. Against Haemophile Globulin
vi. Blood and blood items/plasma for patients to consumed cases.
Aside from all Govt. emergency clinics and wellbeing establishments, the empaneled Hospitals under the AAN incorporate the accompanying:
Reference Hospitals outside the State:
|1. Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi ||11. Batra Hospital, New Delhi ||21. Ruler Aly Khan Hospital, Mumbai |
|2. B.M.Birla, Heart Institute, Kolkata ||12. Yashoda Hospital, Secundrabad/Hyderabad ||22. AMRI Hospital, Salt Lake, |
|3. Escort Heart Institute and Research Center Ltd. New Delhi ||13. All India Institute of Medical Science, New Delhi ||23. Mission Hospital , Durgapur West Bengal |
|4. Narayana Hrudayalaya Institute of Cardiac Sciences, Bangaluru ||14. Apollo Hospital, Chennai, Hyderabad ||24. K Govindaswamy Naidu Medical Trust, Coimabator |
|5. Arvind Eye Hospital, Madurai ||15. Christain Medical College and Hospital, Vellore ||25. Apollo Gleneagles Hospital Kolkata |
|6. Mahavir Hospital and Research Center, Hyderabad ||16. Malignant growth Institute , Adiyer,Chennai ||26. DhirubhaiAmbani Hospital and Medical Research Institute , Mumbai |
|7. Krishna Institute of Medical Science, Hyderabad ||17. Goodbye Memorial Hospital, Mumbai ||27. Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences , Kochi |
|8. Madras Medical Mission, Chennai ||18. Public Institute of Mental Health &Neuro - Science ( NIMHSNS), Bangaluru||28. Artemis Health Institute , Gurgaon |
|9. Max Heart Institute, New Delhi ||19. Post Graduate Institute , Chandigarh ||29. Asian Heart Institute , Mumbai |
|10. Worldwide Hospital, Hyderabad/Chennai/Bangaluru ||20. Gangaram Hospital , New Delhi ||30. Medanta - the Medicity, Gurgaon ,Haryana |
Referal Hospitals inside the State:-
1. Downtown Hospital, Guwahati
2. Global Hospital, Guwahati Nephrology
3. SankardevNetralaya, GuahatiOpthalmology
4. Dr. B. Baruah Cancer, Institute, Guwahati
5. GNRC/INS, Guwahati
6. Hayat Hospital, Odalbakra, Lalganesh, Guwahati-34
7. North East Cancer Hospital and Research Institute,
8. "Sneha Sparsha": "Sneha Sparsha" is the ongoing remarkable Health Care Initiative for Children dispatched by the Department of Health and Family Welfare, Government of Assam and dispatched in the year 2013-14 in the state."Sneha Sparsha", in a real sense meaning the dash of adoration, is pointed toward expanding budgetary help for specific treatment of kids under 12 years old burdened with some genuine afflictions, for example,
(1) Thalassemia requiring Bone Marrow Transplant
(2) Kidney Transplant
(3) Liver Transplant
(4) Cochlear Implant
(5) Limb deformations requiring fake and mechanized appendage
(6) Neurological irregularity like Hydrocephalus and Spina Bifida
(7) Specialized eye medical procedure
(8) Blood disease requiring chemo treatment, and
(9) Various strong tumours.
Target gathering/recipients and measures:
Kids under 12 years old from families with yearly pay not as much as Rs. 2.50 Lakh while need given to youngsters having a place with BPL families.
9. Activity Smile - Free Surgery for youngsters having congenital fissure and lip. Branch of Health and Family Welfare, Govt.of Assam, NHM and Operation Smile together started an exceptional drive for Cleft lip and Cleft Palate patients in the year 2009.A basic component towards satisfying the vision of a "Split Free Assam" is the foundation of a Comprehensive Cleft and Child Care Center which was set up at the Mohendra Mohan Choudhury Hospital, Guwahati for giving all year careful consideration to patients with parted deformations. This middle is imagined to be a best in class separated consideration community coordinating worldwide guidelines to give exhaustive consideration to patients of Assam having the capacity of running 6 surgical tables at the same time.
Target Group of the plan:
• Patients living with untreated congenital fissures or congenital fissures.
Qualification for getting Benefits: All congenital fissures or Cleft palates individuals.
• Total 11,860 nos of youngsters having congenital fissure has been worked under "Activity Smile" since initiation till fourteenth July 2014.
10. Sanjeevani -
Town Health Outreach Program:
Sanjeevani – Village Health Outreach Program is once-a month, fixed date outreach activity that will result in joined wellbeing administrations at the Village level. Sanjeevani is being presented all through the state with 80 Mobile Health Units (MHU). Each MHU is being monitored by Registration and Measurement Officer, Lab Technician, Pharmacist, ANM and Pilot. The administrations points in early distinguishing proof, Screening, reference, development and free drugs for powerful Chronic malady the executives. In light of the screening done in VHOP, the recipients are alluded to the closest PHC for affirmation, solution and beginning of treatment. Each MHU have a pre-characterized schedule and course plan for conveying the administrations covering 2 towns and a populace of 3000 every day on normal and 48 towns in a month to month pattern of 24 days. At present 80 MHU together spread around 4000 Villages consistently for complete populace inclusion of 62 lakh individuals of the state.