HIM CARE Scheme
The Himachal government has launched the Himcare scheme on the lines of Ayushman Bharat Yojana. Under this plan, insurance cover of up to 5 lakhs will be available. The beneficiaries of the scheme will be those who are not taking advantage of the Ayushman Bharat Scheme. The premium in this scheme ranges from zero to one thousand rupees according to the category.
Eligibility for HIM CARE Scheme
• This scheme will cover such families which are not covered in Ayushman Bharat Yojana, Government and retired employees are also not included in this scheme.
• For BPL families, Rehdi Fahdi and MGNREGA workers, more than 40 percent of PwDs, above 70 years of age or senior citizens, Anganwadi workers, outsourced workers, midday meal workers, part-time employees, daily wagers, Asha workers, contract workers Individuals who are not availing the benefits of Ayushman Bharat Yojana will be considered eligible for this scheme.
• Up to Rs. 5 lakh free treatment facilities are being made available in government hospitals and selected hospitals under the scheme.
Himcare Premium | Information about the premium paid by the beneficiaries under the scheme
Documents required for the Himcare scheme
HIM Care Scheme Registration | Himcare Online Registration, Application Form 2021
• Friends, for this, you have to go to the official website and click.
• After clicking on the website, you will see the link of "Online Himcare Enrollment", go there and click
• After doing this, a new page will open in which you will be asked to fill in the ration card number.
• Fill in the ration card number and click on "Submit" and then confirm
• On the next page, you will be asked to register, click on the register link and open the registration form.
• Now you have to give all the information sought correctly and along with the scanned copy of the ration card and the Aadhar card of the family head and members will have to be uploaded.
• After filling the form correctly, you will get a reference number which you should keep carefully
In this way, you can easily register for the Himcare scheme online.
Know the status of the application in the Himcare scheme. Check Himcare Application Status Online
After applying, your application will reach the concerned department and after investigation, you will be included in the scheme. Applicants also have an online facility through which they will be able to see the status of their application online.
• First go to the enrollment status page
• Now enter the reference number or ration card number and click on submit button. The status of your application will be shown on the screen
Download Himcare Card. Download Himcare Card PDF
If it is being told in the application status that the application has been accepted, then you should download the Himcare Card. You can easily download the Himcare card on your mobile or computer and if you want, you can also take out the print.
• Go to this page first
• Now enter your URN number, Aadhaar number, or ration card number and click on search
• Your card information will now appear on the screen
You can download the card as an image or as a file or even print it out directly.
Renew Himcare Card | How to renew Himcare card
• First of all go to the renewal page
• Now enter your Himcare number and click on search. Now the information will come on the screen, assuming the given information, renew the card online
Himcare Scheme Hospital List | How to view Him Care Hospital List
Click here to see the list of all the hospitals under the scheme.
• First choose your district, then choose a specialty and then click on search
Now you will be able to see the list of all contracted hospitals on the page below.
How to check the balance of Him Care Card. Himcare Card Balance
As you know, up to five lakh treatment is free in the Himcare scheme. If you had undergone any treatment under this scheme, then your balance would have been worked out by the total amount i.e. five lakhs. To see your card balance, read the information below:
• Go to the card balance checking page
• Now enter your Himcare number and click on search.
• Card balance will appear on the screen