File Railway Complaint
Indian Railways create some new changes every year, keeping in mind the Convenience of the people. These changes mainly include changes in seat bookings, freight rates, cleaning and train at the channel, passenger safety, simple ticket booking etc.
Even after these modifications, if a rider encounters any inconvenience, the railroad authorities make every effort to address the grievances of these people through social networking, helpline number and email.
The total operating path of Indian Railways is 65,000 kms which makes it the world's fourth largest railroad system. Keeping in view the ease of people each year, Indian Railways creates some fresh changes such as passenger fares, changes in freight prices, passenger amenities, passenger safety, easy ticket booking etc..
Sometimes some people are Contented with all these changes but some People always brings the attention of the government regarding the problems like dirty trains and stations, bad quality of meals, theft of goods and security of passengers .
Remembering the concept of "Consumer is the King", the authorities also makes every attempt to resolve the grievances of people through social networking, helpline numbers, SMS alarms and email etc.
File Railway Complaint complete steps
This report will tell you the way you are able to complain about railroad issues with Railways officials.
First Method to file a Railway Complaint:-
Step 1:- The passengers could file their complaints and tips on the website http://www.coms.indianrailways.gov.in/
You can enroll complain on this platform Associated with;
1. If your seat got confirmed but still TTE does not allot chair to you.
2. Dirty railroad station
3. Unlearned train compartment and washroom
4. Dirty clothes in the rail compartment
5. Demand of bribery from the railway
6. Poor quality of meals
7. Not working electric equipment
8. Inappropriate behavior of this train staff
9. Unavailability of water at the train and channel
10. Theft incidents in the compartment
11. No refund of money on cancellation of train
Second Method to file a Railway Complaint:-
Complaint via “SMS, Call and Twitter”:-
Railways have introduced separate telephone numbers for complaints and safety problems. Although Complaints can also be lodged into the railroad through social networking.
1. A passenger may file a complaint or proposal directly by dialing 138. When you have any security related complaint then you can telephone 182.
2. If you want to file a complaint through your cellphone via SMS, Afterward passengers can also SMS their complaints on contact number 9717630982.
3. In the Event of any emergency, support associated complaint or insecurity during the trip; passenger could tweet at"@RailMinIndia"
To know the current status of SMS based complaints and suggestions visit the following webpage.
Third Method to file a Railway Complaint:-
Complaint via "Mobile Application"
Nearly every railway passenger takes a Smartphone in the present era. By means of this app you'll be able to upload pictures linked to dirty railway compartments, filthy clothing and condemn bathrooms as evidence, which will make it easier for your railway officers to take required action.
The Complaint Management System (COMS) gateway consists of the following applications:-
1. A cellular app based complaints and tips application (now on the android stage).
2. A net based complaints and tips software on URL http://www.coms.indianrailways.gov.in/ .
3. A link to Centralized Public Grievance Redress and Tracking System (CPGRAMS) may likewise be offered.
4. A SMS based complaints and suggestions application on the number 9717630982.
Indian Railways are launching the very first cell phone App for registering passenger complaints.
The first Mobile App is on the Android device.
The Mobile program was implemented with Android 2.3.3 (and over) system and could be made available for Windows Phone 8.1 (and over).
The Mobile App can be downloaded from Google Play Store.
A fast and user friendly structured interface has been provided to register complaints on cellular phones.
Complaints will be provided with a special complaint ID number.
Complainants can use the unique ID number to monitor progress of complaints.
The complaint is going to likely be auto assigned to the nervous rail functionary to get redressal.
Validations for channel name, train quantity and PNR number are built into the program for consumer convenience.
Thorough MIS reports with assorted zone wise, division sensible, type shrewd, filters will enable effective monitoring in the administrative end.
The Mobile App is linked to this Complaint Management portal of Indian Railways, in which complaints may be registered through Web http://www.coms.indianrailways.gov.in/ along with SMS into 9717630982.
Web Established Complaint Management Program:-
Passengers can also register complaints throughout the Web. The complainants will be assigned a specific ID number with which they can monitor the progress of complaints.
The criticism is going to be auto assigned to the concerned railway functionary to get redressal.
Detailed MIS reports with various zone wise, division shrewd, type wise, filters will allow effective monitoring in the administrative finish.
This Client Complaint Portal is also available in Hindi and other regional languages.
SMS Established Complaint Management Application:-
Complaint or proposal may be sent free flow text as SMS to this number 9717630982. Complaints will also be assigned an exceptional complaint ID number which could be used for tracking.