RERA COMPLAINT IN TAMIL NADU
The Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 aims to regulate and market the real estate sector by regulating transactions between buyers and promoters of residential and commercial projects. It also provides for the establishment of a state-owned regulatory authority called the "Real Estate Regulatory Authority" (RERA) to monitor the real estate sector and adjudicate disputes related to Building Projects. The main purpose of this Act is to protect consumers and to assist investment in the Real Estate Sector.
TNRERA Complaints Procedure:
Step 1: Select the type of complaint (Complaint Form ‘M’ or Complaint Form ‘N’) that the user needs to submit to the Authority.
Step 2: Form 'M' can be submitted online, but Form 'N' needs to be submitted in person or by registered mail.
Step 3: To complete Form ‘M’ a person must go to the Complaints tab and complete the information in question.
Step 4: Details of the complainant, his address and contact number. it is the necessary forums that need to be properly filled.
Step 5: Details of the respondent, his address and details of the complaint stating the assistance requested from RERA there.
Step 6: After submitting the supporting documents, one has to pay Rs online. Rs.
Step 7: Keeping a reference number for appeal for future use.
1. Form ‘M’ is used to lodge a complaint with the RERA Authority.
2. Form ‘N’ is used to lodge a complaint before a judicial officer.
Procedure for submitting Form ‘N’ in offline mode:
1. Any aggrieved party may lodge a complaint on the prescribed form - N with three sets or sufficient copies required for submission to the respondents and the Judicial Officer for compensation amounting to Rs.5,000 / - in person in the office. All texts should be clearly marked.
2. The request will be made in person by the applicant himself or herself by an authorized representative as contemplated under Section 56 of the Act. The required Vakaalat or Authorization Memo duly validated by the inclusion of a valid court stamp and the Advocate Welfare Fund stamp, as the case may be, will be attached. And such authorization will contain the representative's address with details of registration Number or registration number, email id, mobile number. etc. for proper communication. The original letter of authorization will also be produced for verification at the time of installation for verification and return.
3. The requester will also pay the Officer an amount of Rs.600 / - via the Internet for postage charges.
Bank: Indian Bank, CMDA Branch
Current Account Number: 65430 57988
Name: Tamil Nadu Real Estate Regulatory Authority (TNRERA)
IFSC Code: IDIB000I010
Complaints before the Real Estate Regulatory Authority (Form - M):
1. Any person who is aggrieved may lodge a complaint with the Council, under section 31 of the Act read with Act 37 for any contravention of the Act or the Rules and Regulations made under it, other than those provided for in judgment the Judicial Officer, in Form M of Act 37 (1) shall be corresponding to an amount of Rs.1,000 / - exempted online.
2. The person or person who lodges the complaint will submit three sets of complaints or sufficient copies required for respondent submission and support duly certified documents on all pages to the Manager by registered mail or by a person in office within 7 days from the date of online submission, in the case of Tamil Nadu and 10 days in case of Andaman & Nicobar Islands. All texts
it should be well displayed.
3. The appeal will be lodged in person by the requester himself or herself by attorney as contemplated under Section 56 of the Act, and if by attorney, the required vakalat is duly certified by registration the number and filing of a court stamp of Rs.10 / - and an Advocate Welfare Fund stamp of Rs.30 / - as prescribed in a civil court procedure, as case possible, will be filed.
4. A nominee other than a solicitor must provideauthorization in Form 8 and such authorization shall contain the address of representative details of registration number or Registration Number, email address or mobile number for the appropriate contact.
5. The complainant will also pay the Authority an amount of Rs.600 / - online by postal charges.
Complaints before the Chief Justice (Form - N):
1. Any person who is aggrieved may lodge a complaint on the prescribed form - N three sets or enough copies are required to be sent to respondents via Judgment The Compensation Officer under Sections 12, 14, 18 and 19 of Rule read with Rule 38 and the Regulations made under it, keep as such if provided for by the jurisdiction of the Authority, which shall be accompanied by this Rs.5,000 / - has been released online and supporting documents accordingly certified on all pages by registered mail or in person at the office. All texts it should be well displayed.
2. The request will be submitted in person by the requester or by an authorized representative as contemplated under Section 56 of the law. Required vakalat or Certified Memo of validity amendment of a valid court stamp and the Advocate Welfare Fund a stamp, as it may be, will be affixed. And such authorization will contain proxy address with registration details No. or Registration number, email id, mobile number. etc. for proper communication. The original authorization letter will also be produced for verification during installation for verification and retrieval.
3. The requester will also pay the Officer an amount of Rs.600 / - online by postal charges.
TNRERA / CHENNAI-8. Complaints will be sent to the Indian Bank, CMDA branch, Eg more and
details are provided below:
A / C No. 6543057988
NAME: TAMIL NADU REAL ESTATE REGULATORY AUTHORITY (TNRERA)
AC TYPE: CA (current account)
BANK: INDIAN BANK, CMDA Branch
IFSC CODE: IDIB000I010
PAYMENT / TRANSFER OF ANY INDIAN BANK
A / C NO. 6543057988
NAME: TAMIL NADU REAL ESTATE REGULATORY AUTHORITY (TNRERA)
AC TYPE: CA (Current Account), CMDA Branch
IN THE CONDITION OF SEXUALITY
LOVE: TAMIL NADU REAL ESTATE REGULATORY AUTHORITY (TNRERA)
PAID BY: CHENNAI
COMPLAINT TO REGULATORY AUTHORITY Click here
APPEAL TO APPELLATE TRIBUNAL Click here
APPLICATION TO ADJUDICATING OFFICER Click here
To know more about RERA Complaint in Tamil Nadu click the link given below: